Thursday 16 August 2012

Accessorize pallet




Accessorize Lovely day eye shadow pallet
Superdrug
£8.95
I'm torn between this pallet, I just can't decide if I like it or not. 
All the colors in this pallet are wearable and I imagine that every one will get used. 
There's a lovely mix of mattes and shimmers and something for every occasion. 
The problem being the pigment - some of the shadows and deep and rich, wear as some of them are barely visible on the skin.
I think with enough build up they would work but that's not too great for blending 

Over the next few weeks i'm going to experiment with some of the shades creating different looks, I shall keep you updated.

Some of the browns and pearls are great for day time looks, I'm sporting some below. 

Overall I think this is a great product for the price, for just under £9 you can't really go wrong, something to have a play with. Just wish all the pigments wear the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment