Tuesday 14 August 2012

Brows

I bought this on a bit of a whim in Superdrug the other week and have been using it everyday.
The kit comes with a colored wax (the darker one) and a lighter powder. You apply the wax using the angled brush to define the shape and then buff it out with the powder. 
I really like how you apply it as I find you can get a much better shape then with a pencil. 
The mirror in this kit is amazing and clear.
I feel the color is great on me, it's very hard to find a ginger eyebrow filler. 
The only downside is that it doesn't last all day, after a long day its smudged and faded, although it easy to throw in your bag and reapply. 
The kit also come with some miniature tweezers, not the best in the world but handy.
I would properly repurchase this again as I like the color how it is applied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment