Saturday 4 August 2012

Project of the moment - Crochet



Inspired by this image from Carina's blog



Every now and again I like to set myself a little project, this time I chose crochet, after looking around on the inter-web I decided I would have a go at crochet, specifically a 'Granny blanket'. 

I have messed about in crochet before but have always given up as I found it difficult, the Granny square is super easy to do and with a little practice you'l of turned into a crochet machine.

I tend to make them before bed as they are very calming to do, I hope I cam make something as beautiful as the one Carina has made she has some lovely tutorials on her blog with easy to follow advice. 

If you would like to try a spot of crochet ask around your family  your mum, granny or auntie may have a dab hand at crochet, or there's loaaadssss of videos on YouTube. Its a lot simpler than it looks. 

Something like this would be a great home made pressie for a friend expecting or moving into a new house, or even something special for your self. 

You can make them in any size or colour. 

I'l update you on the finished project :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment