Wednesday 1 August 2012

Botanics clay mask



Botanics
Ionic clay mask
Shine away
£6.99

I love the Botanics range available from Boots, there products are affordable and all work well with my skin. 
The main thing that attracts me is the use of natural plants and ingredients, although I apply chemicals and mad made ingrediants on to my face everyday I like to add a little nature ever now and again. 
I bought this on offer (£4.66), all the Botanics range has a 1/3 of at the moment, and have been applying it weekly after a deep cleanse. It really helps clear my skin and remove some of the excess oil from my face, since using this I've noticed a massive reduction in spots and pimples, always a good thing. 
Clay products are well know for reducing excess oil and the label informs me that the willow bark contains salicylic acid ( no idea what that is) which helps refine skin texture and actively target imperfections.
Whether this is true or not i do not know, i do know that this product works and I will defiantly be repurchasing. 

P.S. its always fun to play the clay mask cracking game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment